Massive Voluntary Job Opportunities in Nairobi Kenya
VSO Jitolee currently recruits professionals to work alongside partner organisations in over 40 countries mostly in Africa, Asia and the Pacific to share, their skills, commitment and enthusiasm to achieve Jointly agreed development objectives.
Fundraisers, Resource Mobilization Specialists,
Nurses, Nurse Trainers, Midwife Trainers, Hospital information System Specialists, Clinical Officers, Health Educators, Public Health Professionals.
Management Information Systems (MIS) Specialists, IT Trainers.
Electric Engineers, Structural Engineers, Civil Engineers and Mechanic Engineers. Engineers with experience in teaching at university/college level.
Natural Resource Management (NRM-03-KE)
Value Chain and Product Development Specialists; Climate Change Advisers;
Primary curriculum (for ages 5 to 15 years)
teachers with university degree and the following skills:
- enthusiastic classroom teachers with experience of active learning;
- student centred teaching and continuous assessment at primary level;
- experience In developing teaching materials;
- knowledge and experience of current developments in education.
- You have a relevant university degree in your profession and more than 4 years work experience in the skill areas above.
- You are willing to work overseas for 1 to 2 years, and ready to depart within the next 3-4 months.
- You are committed to using your skills and experience to make a positive and lasting impact in the lives of some of the most disadvantaged communities in the world, as a volunteer.
- Your knowledge of working with vulnerable groups is a distinct advantage.
35 total views, 1 today