Massive Vacancies in Mombasa Kenya (29 Positions)
A Multinational Company based in Mombasa is looking for:
Correct processing of the Financial information in the general ledger.
Reconcile balance sheets accounts.
Prepare monthly financial analysis and reports required by management.
Prepare various tax returns and ensure timely filing with the relevant authorities.
Raising Invoices to customers and debt collection.
Treasury functions, handling payables, receivables, inventory, fixed assets.
- Bachelor’s degree or CPA 2 or equivalent accounting qualification.
- One to two years working experience in a busy accounts department.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages, knowledge of accounting packages, and Kenyan taxes including VAT.
C&F / Shipping (4 Positions)
Warehouse Clerks (4 Positions)
- Process and execute all shipping & customs documentation for export.
- Receipt and delivery of teas, blending, weighing, daily stock count, sampling, shipment preparation, documentation & record keeping, housekeeping, safety induction & monitoring, casual labour productivity.
- Maintain QMS and Food safety standards.
- College Diploma in a relevant field of Freight Management, Warehousing or Business Management / Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years forwarding & operations/ warehousing experience in a busy office and customer relationship management with knowledge and understanding of the maritime/warehouse industry.
- Passes in Mathematics and English at High School.
- Computer literacy.
- East African Customs & Freight Forwarding Practice Certificate.
Truck Drivers (8), Forklift Drivers (6), Mechanics (5)
- Safely collect teas from various warehouses, safely collect and deliver export containers to the port and take good care of the truck and goods.
- Offloading, loading and arrangement of teas in the warehouse and housekeeping.
- Maintenance of all vehicles including trucks and forklifts.
- At least KCSE C and ability to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written).
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Truck Driver, Forklift Operation, experience in tea handling, vehicle or forklift maintenance for Mechanics.
- Valid driving license with ART/MV/Forklift endorsement.
- Certificate of good conduct and accident free record.
- Good analytical, decision making and communication skills and a team player.
- Ability to work long hours, under pressure and adherence to deadlines.
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy in documentation.
- Demonstrate leadership and professionalism.
- Young candidates are encouraged to apply.
Suitable candidates should submit an up to date CV and their letters of application.
Three referees and personal contact addresses and telephone numbers not later than Friday 27th July, 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
P.O. Box 80708-80100,
P.O. Box 80708-80100,
41 total views, 1 today