Massive Vacancies For Customer Service Reps (30 Positions)
The Customer Service Representative (30) is required to provide exceptional customer service experience to customers by handling incoming calls in a highly professional manner in a target based environment, where meeting Key Performance Indicators is important.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
· Maintain customer experience levels within the quality standards stipulated.
· Handle objections by building rapport with customers.
· Update information onto the CRM.
· Adhere to Data Protection policy with regards to confidentiality of customer details.
· Recognize opportunities for cross selling to customers, by advising on new and existing services which may suit their requirements.
· Patiently listens and responds to customer queries.
· Understand and adhere to the escalation process.
· Provide peer support to other Customer Service Representatives in an effort to improve overall team performance
Minimum knowledge, skills and experience:
· A Diploma from a recognized tertiary institution, however holders of an undergraduate degree will have an added advantage
· Fluent in the English Language (neutral and clear accent)
· Above average typing and IT literacy skills
· Flexible to work day and night shift hours
· Ability to handle complaints in a polite; empathetic and professional manner
· Remains calm when faced with difficulty or angry customers.
· Initiative to update self on new and current products and/or services and promotions
· Ability to handle busy periods by managing one’s stress levels.
· Maintains a positive attitude and enthusiasm when faced with routine work
· Certificate of Good Conduct is a prerequisite
If you believe this is an exciting and challenging opportunity for you; then please go to www.horizoncontactcenters.com for more details and to apply.
An attractive remuneration is offered to the successful candidates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date is 15th December 2012.
51 total views, 1 today