Massive Vacancies at Octopus – ICT
Our company is licensed to operate a Government Accredited Online Institute with many certifiable course offerings in ICT, Business and Professional development. The courses are delivered via scratch cards. We are recruiting 50 Agents from across the country to manage, distribute and activate our eLearning scratch cards and services.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business is needed.
- Prior Experience in Business Development preferably in ICT with a proven track record is key.
- The BDM will be a mature individual, focused and results oriented.
- He/She will be responsible for developing linkages and generating business proposals capable of high net worth projects.
- He/she will be required to identify partners in the development of our e-Learning Solutions and Services, Structured Cabling and Networks Engineering.
- An ability to fulfill tenders and close sales is core.
- The applicant must be well versed in ICT and Project Management and be a holder of a Bachelors degree from a recognized university.
- Must be well organized, mature and prior management experience is a big plus.
- Seeing projects to completion is a necessary condition for retaining this position.
- Responsibilities will include project scoping, sourcing for materials locally and abroad, developing proposals and making presentations eloquently to clients and subordinates and the management.
- An understanding of e-Learning will be a plus.
- The applicant must hold a bachelors degree in marketing and a strong background in ICT.
- Must be a mature, results driven individual, capable of working without close supervision.
- Responsibilities will include developing a marketing strategy for the company as well as building the company’s name and brand.
- Good communication skills and team work capability are necessary.
- Must be good at generating proposals and have the ability to negotiate with clients.
- Must be able to close sales and meet sales targets.
- Past experience as a marketer will be a strong factor in selecting the right candidate.
38 total views, 1 today