Massive Recruitment Of Financial Advisors in Kenya
Position: 20 Positions
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Communicate with prospective clients with the goal of converting prospects to clients,
- Build trusted relationship through well developed interpersonal and communication skills and meet revenue goals.
- The Financial Advisor is expected to work with clients to help them examine their immediate, medium and long-term financial situations, assist them determine their wealth management strategy and implement that strategy.
- Their primary role is to analyze the clients financial status, develop a financial plan based on the data and information provided by the client, discuss options, prepare and submit documents to implement the plan selected by the client.
- The Financial Advisor should help the individuals and groups plan the use of their savings, income, and investments, from such products that may include family budgeting schemes, mutual funds, equities, property, individual retirement accounts (IRAs), insurance, real estate, or tax-sheltered investment plans to form part of the investment strategy.
- To maintain contact with the clients, to revise the plan based on clients modified needs or changes in the capital markets.
- To build his client portfolio through well coordinated referral processes.
- BS Business, Accounting, Finance or related field Age, over 28 years old 3+ years experience as an investment advisor, with experience on shares, bonds, unit trusts and Insurance.
- Experience in Salesmanship in the service industry with finance background considered.
- One (or more) of the following professional designations will be an added advantage: Certified Financial Planner (CFP);
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS); or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Strong familiarity with the local Markets and strong prospecting skills.
- Book of business preferred but not required
- Be able to consistently close referred business
- Effective verbal, written communication skills, good grooming and presentation.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Understand how to use financial planning software Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook.
Those fulfilling the requirements of the positions should email their application together with a detailed CV, indicating your availability, via email to [email protected] on the Subject line clearly indicate position you are applying for, not later than 15th September, 2012.
Disclaimer Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements stated above need not apply.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
43 total views, 1 today