Massive Recruitment at Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commissio
- Degree in IT or any other related discipline
- Technical courses that lead to a MCSE or MCSD are an added advantage.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience within a help desk/customer support position. Experience with systems/network administration and/or hardware and software applications necessary for basic computer operations and network applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Applications
- Certification as a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Network +, within the last 2-3 years is highly desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
- Provide first-level technical support to end users.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive in resolving issues
- Detect and maintain detailed records of all software or network problems
- Manage user account requests
- Identify and resolve IT issues and escalate those that require further attention
- Receive and log user requests using the helpdesk application
- Ensures that received user requests are accurately completed with the date and time of submission.
- Provide users with the current status of work or service requests consistent with the established timelines associated with priority systems.
- Ensure that support personnel close out their work orders properly
- Performs other duties and assignments as required
- Diploma in library /information science or a post graduate diploma in the relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Three (3) years of working experience in a busy organization
- Keeping up to date with newly-released publications in order to select library resources;
- Maintaining stocks, including the weeding out of old resources
- Anticipating the Commissions needs and trends to ensure library services are optimally used
- Developing the use of ICT to improve service delivery
- Classification of documents and books for the Commission library
- Liaising with the HR department in making available materials essential for trainings
- Have a professional qualifications, CPA 11 or equivalent professional qualification;
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in the use of office MS office applications, ERP knowledge an added advantage;
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills and be team player.
- Voucher preparation and examination;
- Data capture in the accounting system;
- Imprest register posting, data capture and surrender vouchers;
- Processing regional returns and regional support;
- Records management;
- Cashiering services.
- Diploma in Law or any other relevant qualification
- Three (3) years experience from a reputable and busy Law firm or legal department of a corporate organization.
- Extensive actual Court Registry experience will be an added advantage
- Prepares and processes necessary materials, documents and files for court
- Provides information regarding court procedures and cause listings.
- Responds to inquiries in person and by telephone
- Provides information utilizing judgment, knowledge, and interpretation; refers those making inquiries to appropriate source(s) as necessary.
- Receives, compiles, and organizes information for the preparation of court documents, court records and court files, while maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Prepares, certifies, serves, and processes judgments, orders, findings and recommendations, decrees, and warrants;
- Process, prepare, and physically file or e-files required documents and reports.;
- A Diploma (CIPS) in Supplies Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- A degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of 3 years experience
- Be computer literate
- Integrity and commitment to produce results
- Issuing and receiving of goods in stores;
- Assisting in stock taking, reconciliation, preparation and maintenance of records.
- Assisting in procurement, preparation of procurement plans;
- Disposal of stores and equipment in accordance to the laid down regulations and procedures;
If you meet the above requirements, please visit IEBC website (www.iiec.or.ke) click-> “Resource Center” click-> “Careers/Job Vacancies” click-> “Job” click-> the specific job and then apply online.
66 total views, 2 today