Massive Recruitment at Avenue HealthCare
Provider based Health Maintenance Organization specializing in corporate medical schemes seeks hardworking, enthusiastic professionals for full time positions in our Hospital & Clinics
1. Registered Medical Practitioners - MB, ChB for positions in an innovative, challenging hospital and outpatient clinic environment with strong emphasis on preventive medicine, health education and exemplary service.
2. Pharmaceutical Technologists
- Diploma in pharmaceutical technology from a recognized institution,
- Current Registration from the Pharmacy & Poisons Board.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in busy computerized pharmacy.
- Applicants with 6 years experience have an added advantage.
- Diploma in laboratory technology from a recognized institution,
- Current registration from the Kenya Laboratory Technicians & Technologists Board.
- Applicants with 5 years experience have an added advantage.
- Higher Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a busy hospital or clinic setting.
The Human Resources Dept., Administration Block
Avenue Hospital, First Parklands Avenue, Nairobi
Salaries commensurate with experience, excellent benefits package.
50 total views, 1 today