The Management University of Africa
Exciting Career Opportunities
The Management University of Africa is a newly established private University in Kenya located off Mombasa Road in Nairobi.
We envision being the premier University in the provision of innovative leadership and management solutions to industries and communities worldwide, with a mission to provide quality education for transformational leadership and excellence in management.
We are looking for dynamic, self driven and result oriented professionals to fill the positions listed below.
1. Deputy Vice – Chancellor (Academic Research & Extension) –Re Advertised
2. Chief Business Strategist –Re Advertised
3. Manager, Quality Assurance – Re Advertised
4. Manager, ICT – Re Advertised
5. Research Fellows – Two Positions
6. Marketing Strategy Officer – One Position
7. Editors – Two Positions
8. Security Officers – Two Positions
9. Associate Professors In any of the disciplines listed below;-Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Financial Management, Economics, Strategic Management
10. Professors: In any of the disciplines listed below;-Project Management, Development Studies, Economics, Environmental Management, Strategic Management,Business Management, Leadership
If you are interested in pursuing these opportunities, visit our website: www.mua.ac.ke for detailed job descriptions and application procedure.
The application should reach the undersigned not later than 15th May 2012.
The Vice Chancellor,
The Management University of Africa,
P.O. Box 29677 – 00100,
Applications for May 2012 Intake in the Following Courses is Ongoing
Application for May 2012 for the following programmers is going on
1. Bachelor of Management and Leadership with options
2. Bachelor of Arts in Development studies with options
3. Executive Master of Business Administration ( EMBA )
4. Executive Master of Science in Applied Management and Leadership ( Msc AML)
5. Doctor of Business and Leadership DBL ( offered jointly by MUA/ UNISA)
6. Pre- University programme
68 total views, 2 today