Massive Job Vacancies of Clerks – IEBC (2900 Positions)
Applications are invited for temporary positions for registration officials as follows:
Reporting to the Constituency Elections Coordinator the clerks will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Register voters at the county assembly wards/poling stations within the stipulated period.
- Ensure accurate entry of voter details in the voters register using BVR equipment.
- Ensure safe custody of registration material and BVR equipments during the registration exercise.
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned by the Commission.
- KCSE Aggregate C- or Division III and above.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be of good character and non-partisan.
- Must be available for the entire period of the voter registration exercise.
- Must abide with the provisions of the Electoral Code of Conduct within the period engagement.
- Applicants must be residents of the county assembly ward applied for and must fully complete the application form.
- Incomplete forms will not be processed.
a) The contract will be a short term employment contract for the actual days worked only, initially 30days.
b) Wages will be Kshs. 1000/= for each day worked with no additional benefits or allowances.
Applications must reach the Commission on or before 8th August 2012.
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC)
Anniversary Towers, University Way
P.O. Box 45371-00100,
Email: [email protected]
For more details please visit the IEBC website: www.iebc.or.ke
74 total views, 1 today