Massive Job Recruitment At National Oil, Kenya
The Corporation is ISO certified and one of the fastest growing companies in the petroleum industry.
- Ensuring effective supply chain management including driving optimal and cost effective supply of goods and services to the Corporation;
- Procuring goods and services efficiently and ethically;
- Ensuring effective distribution, control and monitoring of goods and services;
- Establishing and maintaining sound partnerships with suppliers and key stakeholders;
- Ensuring compliance with the Corporations policies including the EHS policy and statutory requirements; and
- Developing and managing the departmental budget.
- Bachelors degree in a business related field;
- Graduate Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies;
- At least 8 years experience 3 of which should have been at a manager level overseeing procurement.
- Acquisition of new business within the sales’ territory while maintaining existing customers;
- Monitoring of stocks and customer issues related to LPG business;
- Enforcing compliance to EHS, operational procedures and LPG Cylinder Exchange Pool guidelines;
- Conducting price surveys, sales promotion campaigns, customer open days and other innovative promotional initiatives;
- Coordinating sales of LPG and accessories in all LPG outlets;
- Ensuring availability and effective merchandising of gas cylinders and accessories in all outlets;
- Enforcing adherence of the Corporation’s trading terms by all customers; and
- Conducting market intelligence and exploiting opportunities that exist.
- Bachelors degree in Commerce, Marketing or a business related field;
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position; and
- Broad knowledge of local and international Oil and Gas industry issues especially relating to LPG and EHS.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies including conducting market intelligence;
- Maintaining existing business and acquiring new business;
- Effectively managing the Trade Accounts Receivables (TAR) and ensuring compliance to trading terms;
- Enforcing compliance to EHS, operational procedures and statutory requirements for all business dealings;
- Coordinating sales promotion campaigns and customer open days;
- Coordinating the issuance and maintenance of company equipment given to clients; and
- Consultative Partnering with other Business units for cross selling opportunities.
- Bachelors in Marketing, Commerce, Sales or related field;
- 3 years experience in a similar position – Oil Industry
- Experience will be an added advantage;
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills; and
- Ability to operate with minimum supervision.
- Ensuring timely placement of orders through serialized order books;
- Reviewing credit limits for all consignment stations in liaison with the credit controller and advising on any enhancements/reductions;
- Preparing the daily sales and variance analysis reports;
- Reviewing petty cash reconciliations for accuracy and appropriate usage;
- Preparing monthly stock loss documents; and
- Raising debit/credit notes relating to price changes in the Consignment stations.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or a business related field; and
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the petroleum industry.
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Deloitte Place, Waiyaki Way, Muthangari
P.O Box 40092 00100 Nairobi
30 total views, 1 today