Mars Institute of Computer Technology: Software Support Consultant
Software Support Consultant (one position)
To offer efficient on-site and remote technological support to MICT’s Marstrack ERP unit clients. The role will definitely be to supply a variety of 1st and 2nd line help our customers in Mombasa: being very first factor of call for any type of enquiries, troubleshooting and dealing with troubles remotely or on-site, offering and logging accidents support to existing clients.
The position does not require programs know-how just a fundamental understanding.
- Receive and respond to client queries and issues in the shortest time possible
- Logging of support calls/emails and escalating the same to development team
- Provide training and reference manuals to clients to ensure they are well equipped to use Marstrack system.
- Resolve problems or contact supervisor for additional technical support On-site or Remote as necessary
- Prepare daily and weekly reports and submit to supervisor
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practices
- First degree in IT, Computer Science, BBIT or equivalent
- Working knowledge of SQL based reporting tools such as crystal reports will be an added advantage
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems configuration and administration
- Good working knowledge of office automation applications (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Must be able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Must demonstrate a strong willingness to meet the customer’s needs while balancing the organization’s needs and priorities
- Must demonstrate eagerness and aptitude for acquiring necessary technical knowledge, skills and judgment to accomplish a result or to serve a client’s needs effectively
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to work in, and contribute to, team building environment
- Must be able to speak, understand and write fluent English
Only applications sent via email will be considered.
Marstrack ERP Systems
E-mail: [email protected]
To be received by EOB Wednesday 19th December, 2012.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
80 total views, 1 today