Marketing Representative Recruitment in Nairobi Kenya
These primary maths programmes are used both in the Classroom and at home. We partner with schools and parents to provide innovative schools and family subscription packages.
We are looking for a passionate, committed and self- driven individual for the position of marketing representative, to be based in Nairobi but coordinate the marketing strategies for schools and homes Country wide.
This is not an office based job, but rather and hands-on job at schools and with parents.
To be successful in this position, you should, as a minimum be;
- Qualified high school teacher with Bsc. In Education (Maths and or sciences). Primary schools teachers with 10 years’ experience will be considered.
- Be passionate and excited with use of technology in the classroom and at homes,
- Thorough understanding of the Kenya Education curriculum and ability to interact with the education stakeholders.
- Appreciation of the IGCSE curriculum will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five years of teaching experience either in private or public schools.
For more information on Topgrades Education, please visit our platform on www.topgradeseducation.com
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
76 total views, 1 today