Marketing Officer Job in Uganda – Strategic Leadership Centre
Strategic Leadership Centre
At SLC International, we believe that business needs to shift its focus toward the people component of the strategy and its execution.
Our new approach to strategy implementation and Intervention will make a significant contribution to realizing this objective – by allowing companies to effectively measure, analyze and address these strategy execution issues.
Marketing officers promote our products or services.
This can involve marketing existing products, developing new products to cater for consumer demand, or developing markets for new products or services.
Marketing officers may perform the following tasks:
- identify and analyse an organisation’s strengths and weaknesses, and respond to opportunities and threats in the marketing environment
- set goals for market share and growth
- develop and implement appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting and targeting markets, and promoting products and services to those markets
- make decisions regarding products, such as choosing labels or packaging
- work on developing new products
- work out an approach to pricing and set prices for products and services
- manage distribution channels such as shops and wholesalers
- make decisions regarding the distribution of products (such as taking orders, warehousing, stock control and transport), manage store image or undertake direct marketing
- develop plans for advertising, sales promotion, public relations, personal selling and sales management
- undertake marketing audits to monitor sales performance.
Application Deadline: 15 July 2012
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply Here: http://balancedscorecarduganda.com
23 total views, 2 today