Marketing Manager Vacancy in Kenya
Department : Marketing
Reports To : Managing Director
Provide leadership and coordination of the company’s marketing function so as to balance the firm’s objectives and customer satisfaction.
Major Responsibilities and Key Tasks.
- Develop strategies and programs that position the brand accurately in the market segment.
- Develop ways of tapping into the target segment market
- Handle all aspects of the market entry, penetration and growth.
- Identify growing market, emerging market, untapped market etc
- Research market trends in order to identify the market potential for the product.
- Keeping up to date with competitors products and pricing
- Continually enhance revenue generation activities through market research
- Overseeing the sales team and also training them where need be
- Preparing of quotes and profomas for new projects that require all their items from us in terms of food and beverage items and also house keeping items
- Overseeing accounts, invoicing, collections, and delivering are done to customer satisfaction
- Plan and administer the company marketing budget.
- Ordering for both imports and local items, analyzing and preparing in terms of expected orders and new products that will sell
- Order processing from time to time
- Generate and coordinate persuasive communication content for the customers
- Develop and implement schemes aimed at building customer loyalty
- Handling customer complains and issues promptly and effectively
- Handling clients during their visit to our show room for selection of items they need and also satisfying their requirements
- Perform any other duties that he/she maybe assigned relating to marketing.
- Must be degree holder and above in marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 6-10 years experience in management position as sales manager with proven truck records preferably in hospitality industry with good knowledge of hotel industry in Kenya and East Africa region.
- Minimum age is 30 years and above.
- Should be capable of leading a team to meet the net set target.
On or before 5th May 2012 only qualified candidates a are advised to apply, on the subject line indicate Sales Manager.
33 total views, 1 today