Marketing Executives Jobs Kenyan Careers July 2011 (2 Posts)
The group is seeking to recruit Marketing Executives for its Kenya operations.
Overall Purpose of the Job
The overall objective of the position is to design and implement the organization’s marketing strategy in line with the Organisations’ vision and mission and to steer growth.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities and market penetration methods in the property sector
- Design any marketing campaigns and networking opportunities
- Provide feedback to the department on any relevant market perceptions that may be relevant to the improvements in product delivery/ quality
- Identify for initiation, evaluating and maintaining; critical partnerships and relations.
- Collect and analyze data on prospect customer demographics, preferences, needs, and trends habits to identify potential market strategies and approaches
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Measure and assess customer satisfaction
- Forecast and track marketing and enrolment trends, analyzing collected data
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies
- Conduct research on potential customer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their strengths
- Monitor sector statistics and follow trends in property sector
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data
- Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs
- Direct all internal and outsourced research initiatives
- Adhere to all QSHE procedures, policies and instructions
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelors degree in Commerce (Sales and Marketing), Master’s degree an added advantage
- 3- 7 years experience in Marketing in Service sector or property related
- Conceptual, analytical and evaluative skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Proactive, initiative and good networking skills.
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to effectively supervise, motivate, train, mentor and performance – manage staff
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 15th July 2011.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
48 total views, 1 today