Marketing Executive Job in Kenya
Marketing Executive Vacancy
Reporting to the sales and marketing manager, the marketing executive will develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Determine and manage the marketing budget.
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Customer service and feedback.
- Liaison with media and advertising.
- Adherence to quality management systems of operations.
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- Business or marketing related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Three years experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies.
- Technical & social media marketing skills.
- Proven experience in customer and market research.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Experience with relevant software applications.
Desired Competencies and Skills
This position requires an individual with proven skills in innovation, judgment and decision making.
The ideal candidate should possess competency in marketing collaboration, budgeting, and excellent in verbal and written communication.
He/ she must also demonstrate ability to be independent & self driven in a highly driven environment and be results oriented.
37 total views, 1 today