Marketer Job (KShs 15k-20k)
3 yrs working experience in sales especially in a Public relations or the communication industry.
Diploma in sales and marketing.
The marketer will be subjected to monthly targets.
He/she will be required to give daily marketing reports .
Airtime, fare will be provided to facilitate their work in any possible way.
There will be commissions on surpassing targets on the total value of additional business.
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities (principally direct mail) to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
- Develop ideas and create offers for direct mail and marketing to major accounts.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Maintain and report on equipment and software suitability for direct marketing and sales reporting purposes.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Manage the external marketing agency activities of telemarketing and research.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com
Please indicate current or last salary.
34 total views, 1 today