Management Trainees Vacancies in Kenya – Toyota Kenya
Toyota Kenya recognises that the development of our next generation leaders is a key and foremost imperative to ensure the continuous success of the organisation.
It is with this in mind that we are looking to hire Management Trainees.
Our preferred candidate must:
· Have and display a high level of integrity, transparency & respect for people
· Be a good team player, able to think innovatively, customer driven and always seeking continuous improvement
· Have 0-2 years working experience
· Not be more than 26 years old by 31st August 2012
· Very good numerical & analytical skills
· Excellent communication & presentation skills
· Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
· A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
To apply, visit our website www.toyotakenya.com.
Deadline for submission is Friday, 24th August 2012.
All applications must be submitted online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
54 total views, 1 today