Management Trainees Kenyan Jobs – Production/Quality/HR – Massive
Management Trainees – Production/Quality/HR at New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is the leading Dairy Company in the Country re-known for its world class brands that includeKCC Butter, Ghee, Gold Crown, Safariland and Mala among others.
We are seeking to recruit dynamic and result driven person to fill the following vacancy:-
MANAGEMENT TRAINEES – PRODUCTION/QUALITY/HR
The management trainee will learn all aspects of Factory operations, Quality Management Maintenance of machinery and equipment, Production planning and Products design.
- Learn to run all production machinery, test equipment.
- Acquire knowledge in dairy manufacturing technology and practices
- Learn lean manufacturing practices and optimization techniques
- Optimize manufacturing operations
- Actively participate in continuous improvement programs
- Reporting on quality/production, stock utilization and cost to Head office
- Come up with innovations and implement
- Participate in health and safety issues relating within the company.
- Preparing of periodic reports
- Bachelors Degree in (Food Science & Technology / Dairy Technology) or related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum Academic Achievement – 2nd Class honours
- The candidate should have graduated between 2009 to date
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications
- Good adaptability quotient
- Good report writing and organizational skill.
- Dynamic and good personality
- Proactive and result oriented
- Ability to work within and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent organizational, planning and analytical skills
- A good team player who is customer focused
- An eye for detail
If you meet the above requirements, send your applications quoting the reference number together with detailed curriculum vitae, indicate current salary, copies of certificates, testimonials, contacts of at least three referees and daytime telephone contacts to:
The Head of Human Resource
New KCC Ltd
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100,
To be received not later than 10th August 2011.
Those who do not hear from us after two week of closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Canvassing either direct or indirect will lead to automatic disqualification
47 total views, 1 today