Management Trainees Jobs in Kenya
A national focal point for trade development and promotion activities within the East African region, COMESA, and external markets, is seeking to appoint talented, creative and innovative team players to work asManagement Trainees in various divisions.
The programme is designed to provide the trainees with a unique and valuable experience to nurture them to future leadership roles.
The trainee will get the opportunity to gain practical insight of the trade development and promotion through on-the-job training, external training programmes, coaching and mentoring, with the main aim of providing balanced training that will lead to a rewarding career.
The management trainee appointment is for a fixed term period of one year.
Qualifications and Qualities
- Fresh University graduates in their early twenties
- Degree in – Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, or the equivalents from a recognized university.
- A high level of academic excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills (oral and written);
- Excellent research and report writing skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to deliver high quality work with minimal supervision;
- Advanced proficiency level in computer applications.
- Highest level of integrity and trust
- Leadership potential
P. O Box 49010 – 00100
The closing date is August 16th, 2011
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- benard okonji
- management trainee DNA
- Management trainee jobs in nairobi
- management trainee opportunities in kenya
- Management trainee send to DNA
73 total views, 2 today