Management Trainee Recruitment in Nairobi Kenya
Our client, a global leader in Business Process and Technology Management is seeking to recruit a Management Trainee/ System Accounting Assistant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all system related tasks such as opening and closing of ledgers, internal order and query management.
- Participate in internal and external audit requirements
- Financial master data maintenance
- System accounting-related journal processing
- Assist in maintenance of subsidiary ledgers
- Assist in performing period (month-end, quarter-end and year end) closing tasks
- Handle market queries and Process internal orders
- Ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering the service within agreed deadlines and at the required quality)
- Actively seek opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Inter-company Team Lead
- Comply with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
- Diploma or degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related field/ CPA/ACCA.
- 2-4 Years work experience in an Accounts Payable environment
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
- Experience with (SAP) accounting systems
- Results oriented focused candidate with strong analytical thinking skills
Clearly indicate the position applied for, the position Reference number and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Only serious candidates need apply.
34 total views, 1 today