Management Trainee Jobs in Western Kenya 2011 – NSC: Marketing Officer & PR
The successful candidate will report to the Sales & Marketing Manager. He/she will be involved in handling field marketing operations.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Take Charge of consumer/trade promotions, retail data Management and intelligence gathering.
- Drive sales initiatives for Branded sugar and ensure availability in Key Accounts.
- Route coverage programs to improve Customer service and continuously generate order from the customer.
- Increase physical presence in assigned markets.
- Expand and grow distribution networks for our product in new and existing customer base.
- Aged 40 years and below.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing option) or equivalent
- Be computer literate.
- At least five (5) years working experience in a large and busy manufacturing concern.
- Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
- Practical and result oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication and public relations skills.
- Team building skills.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
- Aggressive and assertive.
- Quality and time conscious.
Qualifications and Experience
- O level B and above
- Aged 20-30 years.
- Computer literate
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division degree.
- 1st Degree in Communication/Journalism/Public Relations or 1st Degree with post graduate Diploma in Mass Communication/Public Relations.
Nzoia Sugar Company Limited,
P.O. Box 285,
So as to reach him not later than 4th August 2011.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements will not be acknowledged.
80 total views, 1 today