Management Trainee (Inter-Company Transactions)
Our client a global leader in Business Process and Technology Management is looking for a Management Trainee with general Accounting experience to handle Inter-company transaction tasks including processing of intercompany charges and recharges, settlement and reconciliation.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Process inter-company charges/re-charges ensuring correct authorization and coding procedures
- Perform inter-company cash application processing and revaluates all inter-company balances having no sub-ledger in the SAP accounting system
- Reconciliation of inter-company balances and regular review of inter-company balance sheet accounts
- Send out inter-company statements to affiliates and follow up on aged debts of customers as well as correct inter-company mismatches and coordinating manual journals to Financial Accounting team, if necessary
- Process, prepare and submit Inter-company invoices through accounts payable.
- Ensure both contractual and operational Key Performance Indicators are met (responsibility of delivering the service within agreed deadlines and at the required quality)
- Actively seek opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Intercompany Lead
- A degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related field
- Must have 2-4 yrs experience in General Accounting environment, Operations, and be familiar with SAP accounting systems
- Should have strong analytical thinking, Decision Making skills and a focus on customer service
- Should be good in Multi Tasking and Time Management
- Should have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- A team player, focused and Result Oriented individual
Clearly indicate the position applied for, the position Reference number as well as the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
37 total views, 1 today