Management Trainee / Assistant Manager – Billing Specialist
Experience:Strictly 3-5 Yrs of relevant experience after education along with team leading experience
Main Purpose of the Position
To execute the order billing and documentation from the European Supply Centers after load building.
Key Outputs & Tasks
- Generate optimal documentation and on time billing accuracy to meet customer service OTIFNE targets and drive performance to level of top 3 CPG companies SNP brands
- Ensure all import licensing documentation is in place prior to new product introduction and renewal of import license
- Issue/create accurate documents such as; invoices, debit/credit notes, order acknowledgements, etc. to required timescales
- Order packs accurately collated, including copies of shipping documents and then archived correctly.
- Support the SNP planning team to close the OTC aspect of the order process for billing
- Order validation for Non UK sites.
- Closing of customer concerns within agreed parameters and create market/hub reports.
- Process customer insurance claims in an accurate and timely manner after completion of customer concerns
- Resolving shipment delays and all associated communication and documentation with counterparts in supply and the market.
- Process material and sample orders and ensure markets are kept updated on status.
- Resolution of GRNI in collaboration with GDBS Intercompany and Billing Controller.
- Process the Bulk demand signal and orders to deliver appropriate plan stability and customer service targets
- Business/ accounting/ finance Related Degree
- CPA(K) or ACCA
- Speaks fluent English
- Is an experienced people manger (at least 2 years)
- Is able to manage own time and team resources effectively
- Builds excellent relationships with internal (DBS BUD/ACN) and in-market teams.
- Has Data related experience
- Committed to maintaining an excellent control environment, understanding the wider nature of CARM and control; rigorously enforcing compliance.
- Is able to recognise areas for improvement
- Can lead change projects, and has previous experience in project management with track record of delivery
The following are key competencies required of the role.
The candidate must exhibit the following professional competencies:
- Strong analytical thinking
- Focus on customer service
- Multi tasking / Time Management
- Decision making
- Teaming / Collaboration
- Focus on Goals / Result orientation
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please send you CV and remuneration package to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 4th April 2012 at 5.00 pm.
28 total views, 1 today