key financial data within the organisation ensuring that managers receive timely, accurate and relevant information..
* Developing and controlling a centralized accounting system to ensure that accounts are effectively managed.
* Investigating variances against budgets and providing analysis of differences.
* Performing month end for Accounts Payable, VAT, Fixed Assets and general ledger in the finance system.
* Managing and maintaining product costs and profitability for company manufactured goods
* Co-ordinating the external audits and responding to audit queries and other co-corporate compliance matters
* Facilitating preparation of annual budgets and cash flow forecasts in the strategic planning process.
* In liaison with the Finance Director developing, training, motivating and evaluating departmental staff to achieve highest levels of performance
* 3 Years’ working experience in a manufacturing environment
* CPA (K)/ACCA
* ICPAK Membership
Interested and qualified applicants who wish to be considered for the positions are invited to direct their applications to:email@example.com
So as to be received latest by 27th October ,2011 attaching a detailed CV stating your age, education, professional qualifications, experience, current remuneration, names, telephone and e- mail contacts of three referees.