Logistics Officer Job in Kenya – Laboratory and Allied Ltd
Laboratory and Allied Ltd a leading and fast growing pharmaceutical industry wish to recruit competent and well dedicated individuals who are willing to work well under pressure with minimum supervision to fill the position of a Logistics Officer.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Generating relevant reports as the basis for the statistical reports on the consumption and balances of stocks.
- Planning and directing operations for the attainment and distribution of products.
- Analyzes expenditure for a range of storage and transportation costs and selects the best options based on low costing and excellent customer service
- Inventory control as well as updates and advises management on stock levels and when there is need for re-stocking.
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
- Any other duty in line with the same field that will be delegated by the concerned Manager.
- Diploma in Purchase and procurement/ supply chain management
- Diploma/ certificate in pharmaceutical technology is a must.
- 3 years experience especially working strictly in a pharmaceutical industry
- Preferably a male candidate
- Computer Literacy with excellent knowledge in Ms- office; Excel
- Extensive experience in logistics Supply Chain Operations/ Procurement ,Warehousing and Distribution
A very pleasant package will be offered to the best candidate.
Kindly note that only serious candidates with the outlined qualification should apply
Interested candidates should send their application, attach C.V with 3 referees, copies of certificates together with a report via e-mail to [email protected]
or hand delivery to Laboratory and Allied Ltd P.O Box 42875 Nairobi on or before 19th October 2012
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
53 total views, 1 today