Logistics Manager and Procurement Officer Vacancies – ICAP of Columbia University
This program is part of a US Government PEPFAR initiative that provides funding through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services.
Applications are invited for the following positions:
Overall Job Function:
Reporting to Finance Director, the Logistics Manager has the primary responsibility of purchase, supply, delivery, storage and disposal of goods and services, and logistic/transport operations.
- Coordinating sourcing, purchase, delivery, storage and disposal of goods and services
- Manage logistics operations, including vehicles, material and personnel
- Oversee the renovation and repairs of ICAP-supported facilities
- Any other duties to be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree and a diploma in purchasing and supplies management
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing logistics and procurement.
- Knowledge of funding agencies procurement procedures and familiarity with commodity management tracking systems
- Good organization, interpersonal, negotiation and high level of computer skills, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems
Overall Job Function:
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the Procurement Officer has the primary responsibility of liasing with the Logistics Manager to ensure the purchase, delivery, storage and disposal of goods and services.
- Manage procurement requests, specifications, sourcing and placement of orders for local procurement of supplies and equipment
- Manage the delivery tracking system for all purchases and delivery of the items
- Prepare monthly procurement reports
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Qualification in purchasing and supplies management
- At least 3 years’ experience in logistics and procurement
- Good organization and communication skills
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in use of MS Excel plus any procurement software
Do not send certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
55 total views, 1 today