Logistics Manager and Procurement Officer Vacancies – ICAP of Columbia University
This program is part of a US Government PEPFAR initiative that provides funding through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services.
Applications are invited for the following positions:
Overall Job Function:
Reporting to Finance Director, the Logistics Manager has the primary responsibility of purchase, supply, delivery, storage and disposal of goods and services, and logistic/transport operations.
- Coordinating sourcing, purchase, delivery, storage and disposal of goods and services
- Manage logistics operations, including vehicles, material and personnel
- Oversee the renovation and repairs of ICAP-supported facilities
- Any other duties to be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree and a diploma in purchasing and supplies management
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing logistics and procurement.
- Knowledge of funding agencies procurement procedures and familiarity with commodity management tracking systems
- Good organization, interpersonal, negotiation and high level of computer skills, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems
Overall Job Function:
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the Procurement Officer has the primary responsibility of liasing with the Logistics Manager to ensure the purchase, delivery, storage and disposal of goods and services.
- Manage procurement requests, specifications, sourcing and placement of orders for local procurement of supplies and equipment
- Manage the delivery tracking system for all purchases and delivery of the items
- Prepare monthly procurement reports
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Qualification in purchasing and supplies management
- At least 3 years’ experience in logistics and procurement
- Good organization and communication skills
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in use of MS Excel plus any procurement software
Do not send certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
127 total views, 1 today