Legal Officer Vacancy in Kenya
Reporting to the Manager – Legal and Regulatory Affairs, the successful candidate will be responsible for provision of quality in house advice and legal services to KTDA [H], its subsidiaries and managed factory companies.
- Liaising with external lawyers to protect the interests of the Group.
- Participating in handling insurance matters as and when required.
- Litigation management including gathering information and evidence on cases involving the Group.
- Providing legal advice, opinions and reports as required.
- Participating in management and company meetings.
- Preparing legal and documents as required.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies:-
- A Bachelors degree in Laws from a recognized university
- Diploma in Law (Kenya School of Law)
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya with at least three (3) years experience in litigation and commercial law
- Current practising certificate
- Exposure to any special IT packages
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
The Group General Manager – Human Resources & Administration
Kenya Tea Development Agency/Holdings Ltd
P.O. Box 30213 – 00100
38 total views, 1 today