Legal Intern Recruitment in Kenya – WRAP
Women’s Rights Awareness Programme (WRAP) is a non – governmental Organization based in Nairobi and whose core objective is to provide shelter for abused Women and Children.
Wrap is seeking to recruit a legal intern who is interested in the field of Human Rights of both Women and children.
The applicant should have:
- Degree in Law or should be in the final year of completion in the University.
- Computer literate
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Organized and good analytical skills
- Have the ability to multi task.
- Aged between 25-35 years
Applications should either be dropped at Wrap offices Mvuli Lane, Opp. Muthaiga Police Station, or mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or sent to:
Women’s Rights Awareness Programme,
P.O Box 3006 – 00200,
Closing date: 27th July 2011.
- jobskenyan com legal-intern-recruitment-in-kenya-wrap
- legal internship positions in kenya
- graduate recruitment kenya legal
- legal intern vaccancies in nairobi
71 total views, 1 today