Latest PZ Cussons Vacancies In Kenya
PZ Cussons East Africa Limited, a leading Manufacturer of leading fast moving renowned brands that include Imperial Leather, Venus Hair Care, Ushindi, Carex, Morning Fresh and Cussons Baby range among others, wishes to recruit dynamic, qualified and experienced Kenyans to fill the following positions:
Channel Manager – Beauty
Scope of Responsibility:
The Channel Manager will drive commercial strategies within the Beauty Channel through formulation and implementation of Channel Marketing strategies and tactics to all relevant retail and service environments, including distributors, Key Beauty stores and Key Retailers.
The individual plays an integral role in enhancing demand through PZ Cusson’s customers within the Trade (Distributors, Key retailers, wholesalers, Beauty channel, kiosks, groceries, mini markets) through effective 5P strategy development and deployment
The person will be a key member of the Business Planning Process, and will lead participation in key commercial projects
A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree is required. Candidates with Bachelor of Commerce/Business related degree will have an added advantage
· A proven track record of performance with at least 3-5 years in marketing/sales in a busy FMCG environment.
· Experience in Customer/Channel Management will also be required
· Very analytical – Computer literacy will be mandatory
· A team player, able to work under minimum supervision and meet strict deadlines
Senior Area Sales Developer
The Person will be responsible and accountable for the following Core job elements:
· Achieve sales growth & targets consistently.
· Manage a distributor, recruit and train the distributor team, including setting and monitoring their KPIs
· Managing all direct Customers including Key Accounts, Beauty channel and key wholesalers
· Effective implementation of Terms and conditions, and monitoring compliance.
· Develop and execute the 5P’s with excellence in a given geography, at all retail and service environments.
· Should have managed people in the past, and should be able to demonstrate that.
· Competitor activity monitoring and reporting.
· Business forecasting, analysis of factors affecting trade and consumer growth and advice on necessary actions.
· New Products listing and In store execution
· The position requires at a minimum an Undergraduate degree from a recognized and accredited University.
· The candidate must have at least three years sales experience with outstanding results in a reputable FMCG company in East Africa.
· Computer literacy is mandatory
· The Person should, in addition to the above have successfully managed a distributor in an FMCG environment, distributor team and should be well versed with the distributor model.
· The candidate should also have managed Key supermarket stores, and therefore should have basic Key Accounts management skills
Group Brand Manager
The position is responsible for developing compelling long term brand strategies and managing the road map to their smooth implementation
· Develop long term brand strategy and plan – both annual and with a 5-year horizon
· Define a clear road map for the smooth implementation of the brand strategies and plan, managing the effective implementation of the same
· Conduct insights programs on Category
· Manage the New Product Development process
· Effectively manage Media & Consumer spend
· Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Commerce, Marketing Option
· Minimum three (3) years experience in Brand Management in an FMCG environment
Assistant Brand Manager
The position is responsible for implementing the annual brand strategies.
· Effectively implement the annual brand strategy and plan
· Translate output from insights programs with actionable plans
· Plan and execute launch plans for New Products
· Develop and effectively utilize the Media & Consumer spend
· Monitor and report Category vis a vis Brand Performance
· Actively participate in Margin Improvement Initiatives
· Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Commerce, Marketing or related degree
· Minimum two (2) years experience in Brand Management
If you meet the requirements for these positions, please send your application and CV to Jobs.Kenya@pzcussons.com.
Also clearly indicate the current salary and expected salary.
These vacancies remain open until close of business on 9th November, 2012.
49 total views, 1 today