Latest NGO Jobs in Kenya – CARE
Latest NGO Jobs in Kenya
International in Kenya is looking for qualified candidates to fill various positions within its Refugee Assistance Program (RAP), Dadaab, North Eastern Kenya.
This is a non- family duty station.
Finance and Administration Manager
Reporting to the Senior Program Manager, the Finance and Administration Manager will ensure that all administration and financial processes are functioning effectively and efficiently, monitor administration and financial results to detect risks and opportunities and draw them to the attention of Management and Program.
He/She will plan, execute and evaluate all Refugee Assistance Program administration, procurement and financial management activities, create, update and ensure compliance with relevant CARE policies and procedures.
Human Resources Officer – Compliance and HR Audit
Reporting to the Human Resources Coordinator RAP, the HR Officer (Compliance and HR Audit) will be responsible for ensuring compliance with CARE’s policies and procedures including Standards of Conduct, Sexual Harassment and Exploitation, Conflict of Interest and will recommend appropriate action consistent with the Organization’s policies and Kenyan labour laws.
The incumbent will strengthen the grievance handling mechanisms by building capacity of staff to understand the procedures they should follow. He/she will conduct the RAP Program HR Audits at predetermined intervals and prepare compliance reports.
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager, the Procurement Coordinator will be responsible for identifying reliable and viable suppliers. The incumbent will ensure Project materials/services are procured in accordance with CARE Kenya Procurement manual and Donor regulations and are of the required quality.
The job holder will be responsible for managing the Procurement Reporting Tool (PRT) and making follow-ups with Nairobi Office on purchases made and expedite on deliveries to Dadaab.
She/he will ensure the efficient procurement of goods and services including consultancy contracts, timeliness, and to monitor Dadaab procurement to identify problems and provide solutions to any procurement issues. The incumbent will be in charge of the procurement unit and will supervise and manage performance of the procurement officers.
Reporting to the Administration Coordinator, the Camp Administrator will be responsible for staff welfare, safety and security, supervision of program support staff and general management of CARE assets at the Camp.
The incumbent will liaise with other agencies and all CARE sectors in providing efficient services to the refugee community. He/She will be required to compile various reports, update management on any development at the camp and continuously share information on provisions and gaps requiring urgent attention by management.
Reporting to the Workshop Foreman, the Auto Electrician will be responsible for installing, maintaining, diagnosing faults and repairing electrical wiring and computer based equipments in cars, tracks, caravans, trailers, earthmoving and agricultural equipments and wheeled tractors.
The incumbent will be required to comply with the workshop standard operating procedures, internal control procedures and CARE Kenya’s Vehicle Operation & Maintenance Management Policy.
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager the position will ensure that all assets in Dadaab are properly accounted for by specifically ensuring reconciliation with financial system, tagging, verification and maintenance of the asset database register.
The holder of this position is expected to keep complete records that will assist in accounting for all assets procured and those received as donations. She/he will ensure timely submission of asset reports to the head office as well ensuring compliance with CARE policies and donor regulations.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their application letters quoting reference number on the subject field together with detailed C.V with three professional referees and daytime telephone contacts by Friday 15th July, 2011 to The Human Resources & Development Manager, CARE International in Kenya. Email: email@example.com
For further details on minimum requirements, please visit our website: www.care.or.ke.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
CARE is an equal opportunity employer and promotes gender equity.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Warning to all applicants:
CARE International in Kenya does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. (Application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).
- recent ngo jobs in kenya
- latest ngo vacancies in kenya
- www care or ke vacancies
- latest ngo jobs in nairobi
- ngo jobs in kenya vacancies
- latest health care jobs in kenya
- latest kenyan ngo jobs
- ngo latest jobs in kenya
- latest ngo job vacancies in kenya
- latest ngo jobs kenya
- latest Ngo Kenya Jobs
- latest kenya ngo jobs vacancies
- LATEST NURSING JOB VACANCIES IN KENYA 2012 JUNE
- NGO VACANCEIS IN KENYA
- ngo vacances based in kenya
- procurement latest job vacancis in kenya
- ngo nursing jobs in kenya 2012
- jobs in ngo kenya
- Vacancies in Care Kenya
- vacancies in ngos in kenya
- kenyan latest ngo nursing jobs jobs
- ngo jobs in northeastern kenya
- local ngos jobs in kenya latest
- ng jobs in kenya
- ngo accounting and Auditing jobs in kenya
- www care or ke vacancies in Kenya 2012
- www care or ke 2012
- ngo in kenya vacancies
- ngo jobs latest
- ngo jobs in kenya government job vacancy
- viable jobs in nairobi
- ngo cuurent vaccancies in kenya
- lattest NGO jobs around nairobi kenya
- LATEST NURSING JOB VACANCIES IN KENYA NGO 2012
- latest nursing job vacancies in north eastern province
- latest nursing jobs vacancies in isiolo NGO
- latest nursing ngo jobs in kenya
- latest procurement jobs in ngos within kenya
- www latest kenyan ngo jobs
- LATEST SHOP ATTENDANT JOBS IN NAIROBI
- NGO PROCUREMENT JOBS
- www current jobs online in kenya
- latest vacances in kenya
- latest vacancies in naitobi
- latestngo jobs in kenya and location
- ngo jobs/vacancies in kenya
- ngos within mombasa
- ngos latest jobs in kenya
- SHOP ATTENDANTS LATEST JOBS IN MOMBASA
- semiskilled latest jobs in kenya
- nursing jobs in kenya 2012 june july
- procurement internships eastern province in kenya
- secretarial vacants in ngos in kenya
- r ecent jobs in kenya
- recent jobs in north eastern kenya
- recent ngo jobs
- Search www carekenyavacancieslatestjuly2012
- www latest vacanies in kenya
- ngo vacancies in north eastern kenya
- NGO KENYAN JOBS
- ngo latest jobs
- vacancies in NGO kenya
- NGO latest vacancies
- ngo operating in isiolo
- NGO Procurement job vacancies
- subscribe to lastest jobs in kenya
- ngo recent vacancies in kenya
- NGO Sociologist job vacancies in Nairobi Kenya
- socialwork vacancies in the ngo in kenya current
- ngo vacancies in kenya latest
- recent ngo nursing jobs
- ? online jobs in kenya that charges no fee to join and promotes freelance writting
- lates health care jobs kenya
- LATES JOBS IN KENYA
- lates jobs kenya
- lates ngo job in kenya
- lates ngo jobs in kenya
- latest automotive jobs in kenya
- latest driver vacancies in NGO in 2012
- latest health care jobs in kenya july 2012
- latest health jobs in kenya
- latest healthcare jobs in kenya
- latest IT JOBS VACANCES IN KENYA
- latest job opportunities ngo kenya
- Latest job vacancies in care kenya
- kenyan latest jobsNGO
- KENYA LATES JOBS
- kenya job vacancies NGOs
- care kenya current vacancies for 2012
- CURRENT JOBS IN NGO IN KENYA
- current NGO job opportunities in kenya
- current ngo jobs in nairobi area
- customer service jobs in ngos in kenya
- december 2011 ngo jobs in northeastern kenya?
- FEMNET’ jobs vacances
- finance jobs at care international ngo
- health care jobs vacancies in kenya
- international procurement jobs in NGOs
- Jobs in NGO in Kenya
137 total views, 1 today