Latest Kenyan Jobs: Online Business Development Manager Jobs in Kenya
Online Business Development Manager at Ascent Digital in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
This is a fantastic opportunity for a target driven and results orientated sales professional to start working in online advertising sales. As an Online Business Manager, you will be responsible for selling online consumer advertising, including lead generation campaigns and display advertising to end user clients and advertising agencies. This will be achieved by making proactive outbound calls and face-to-face client meetings delivering quality pitches and presentations.
- Provide leadership for online marketing and will be responsible for meeting stretching revenue and new customer targets
- Sell online marketing strategies across PPC, SEO, Online display, Social media, and Mobile;
- Prospect new business through cold calling, developing new leads and closing sales.
- Be able to demonstrate the value proposition of online advertising to senior level Executives
- Improve market position and achieve business growth
- Previous B2B direct sales experience; a track record of Account Management
- Articulate and confident when engaging with senior level business people
- Self starter and able to work on own initiative
- Additional Skills – Media, Advertising, Display, Online, Sales, Telesales, Account Management, Business Development
- Experience and understanding of the core disciplines of online marketing (PPC, SEO, affiliates & online display) and web analytics will be a distinct advantage
If you have the skills and qualifications we’re seeking, are excited about the possibility of joining a fast growing boutique digital agency, are up to the challenge of working in a rapidly growing industry, then email your CV to [email protected] stating your current/expected remuneration.
DO NOT EMAIL SCANNED CERTIFICATES.
Deadline: Position vacant till filled
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
129 total views, 1 today