Latest Graduate Trainees Jobs in Nairobi and Eldoret
An established and incorporated company in Kenya wishes to recruit fresh graduate trainees to provide support to its team of EIA/EA Lead experts in Kenya.
We are seeking highly motivated, talented and hard working individuals to work in a team under minimum supervision. They must be based in Nairobi and Eldoret.
- Assisting our lead experts in undertaking Environmental Impact Assessments/ Environmental Audits/ Environmental training
- Establishing new linkages between the company and clients
- Assisting in the preparation Environmental Impact Assessments/Environmental Audits reports
- Gain experience in building capacity in environmental management
- Follow-up and provide necessary support to the clients as directed by the lead experts and the company
- Bachelors degree in Environmental Studies/Natural Resource Management or related field
- Must be registered with NEMA as an associate expert
- Computer literate and posses excellent report writing skills
- This is a commission based opening and full time employment shall be based on performance
If you feel that you are the right person for this position, send a cover letter detaining your expectations and attach your CV to the Executive Director on email@example.com for consideration by 30th April 2012.
- latest graduate assistant trainees jobs in kenya MAY 2012
- Eldoret kenya jobs
- graduate trainees at sameer africa
- job opportunities world food programme eldoret branch
- latest nairobi jobs
- premier academy nairobi jobs april 2012
36 total views, 1 today