Latest Career Development Consultant Job in Kenya
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated capabilities in either or both areas of Human Resources and Social and Community work, focused on case management, life-coaching, strategic employer relations and Job Development.
The CDC will be responsible for counseling clients in different programs.
The successful candidate will have a proven record of marketing strategies to attract employers as well as job coaching skills for their client base.
- Conducts an employment assessment with each client including needs and risk assessment, an implementation plan, and follow-up as it relates to employment goals
- Consult with employers to promote Goodwill’s transitional employment program and to find employment, placement and training opportunities that exist within a given organization
- Continually monitors trends in the workplace
- Aid clients in the development of appropriate work habits, behaviors, and attitudes suitable for the workplace
- Continuous research and outreach to employers and community organizations
- Ensures that employer contracts and employee training development plans are established
- Assist with pre-employment and job maintenance issues such as interview preparation and conflict resolution in the workplace
- Determine and assess clients who require job coaching and or continuous support throughout their employment in the broader labour market
- Facilitates, develops, and evaluates group/individual training regarding pre-employment and job maintenance issues. Provides quality assurance regarding assigned tasks to ensure compliance with program standards
- Provides documentation and maintains confidential data, in accordance with the Laws of Kenya
- Participates in the compilation of internal and external reports and statistical data
- Models appropriate behaviours to staff in line with our Mission, Vision, and Values; establishes rapport and maintains effective relationship building behaviours with staff and clients.
- Post Secondary diploma or degree in Social Work, Human Resources, Education, Adult Education, Psychology, Career & Work Counseling, or a related discipline, coupled with a minimum of two years related experience including sales/marketing, file management, recruitment and job coaching
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Well developed interpersonal, and relationship building skills; with the ability to establish rapport with Janta participants, employers, staff and volunteers
- Varied and relevant work experience and knowledge of community resources, labor market and employment services to individuals facing employment barriers
- Experience in instructing or workshop delivery in an adult educational environment
- Flexibility regarding assigned work hours and location
- Must be a results-oriented individual with the ability to motivate and inspire self and others
Send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] indicating ‘Career Development Consultant’ on the subject.
Closing Date: 14th September, 2012.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
73 total views, 1 today