Lady Accounts Clerk required in Athi River, Kenya
We are a leather processing industry based in Athi River.
On our endeavour to become the leading leather processing company in Kenya, we wish to fill the above position which has fallen vacant in our Accounts department.Required minimum qualifications;
- Basic accounting i.e. CPA part 1
- Must have a minimum of two years experience in a busy organization
- Proficiency in computers most preferably excel & word
- Knowledge of Tally ERP an added advantage
- Relevant working experience in accounting a plus
- A good understanding of accounting concepts and principles
Required skills and experience;
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and willing to work for long hours
- A person with own initiative and willing to learn, honest, self driven, loyal and hardworking.
- Should be a person of high integrity and commitment to duties
- Ability to file returns with the relevant authorities e.g. VAT, PAYE
- Ability to prepare accounts for the audit process
- Ability to manage debtors, creditors accounts
- Problem-solving and evidence of being a strong team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to engage effectively.
Persons meeting the above skills set and qualification should send strictly their applications Cover letter and curriculum vitae only including contacts for three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by Close of Business Thursday 25th October 2012.
Please note we will not consider any cvs sent past the above set date.
64 total views, 2 today