Laboratory and Allied Company Recruits Registration Officer
Laboratory and Allied a fast growing pharmaceutical and medical company dealing in the production of both Human and Veterinary products is currently looking for the most competent and suitable personnel to fill the vacancy positions of a Registration Officer
He will be reporting to the Product Registration Pharmacist
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Prepare and review the dossiers for registration as per guidelines of relevant countries.
- Preparation and follow up of dossiers for queries and registration status.
- Prepare labels, product information leaflets, patient information leaflets as requirements of relevant legislatures and regulations.
- Ensure correct packaging materials and samples are available for registration.
- Maintain all the documents of registration.
- Ensure formulation is consistent with that in BMR.
- Prepare, submit and follow up on COPPs.
- Prepare and ensure the stability & compatibility protocols and any other reports as per guidelines.
- Ensure that where necessary any change after registration is reported to the regulatory authority.
- Make sure that follow-up is made in order that registration is not delayed and expired.
- Prepare monthly plans with achievement reports for product registration.
- Ensure co-ordination of registration dossiers with QA, QC and production departments.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to me by Product Registration Pharmacist or other Senior Managers.
Urgently Needed: ASAP.
Kindly send your CV’s, copy of the Identification Card and other testimonials either through hand delivery or email to[email protected]
Only successful applicants will be shortlisted and an interview will be conducted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
82 total views, 2 today