Lab Technician / Customer Care Representative Job In Nairobi,Kenya
A medical diagnostic company, offering extensive pathology and radiology services is seeking to fill the post of Lab Technician with a background in Customer care background.
The successful candidate will be helping physician in preparing and examining specimens for evaluation, research or diagnosis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving and making calls
- Receiving visitors and directing them.
- Maintaining client’s documents and confidentiality.
- Prepare specimens such as human tissues for laboratory testing.
- Assist the physician in the examination of specimens.
- Produce radiographs of the human body under the direction and supervision of physician
- Take X-rays
- Record the results of the specimens and keep records of all laboratory testing.
- A Certificate Course or (HND) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or Degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences.
- At least 3 years experience in the similar role
- Must be aged 25 years and above
- Ability to respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Good communication skills both spoken and written
Clearly indicate the position applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
26 total views, 1 today