KTDA Administrative Assistant Job in Kenya
- Administering and overseeing the office requirements related to procurement and operations.
- Assisting with preparation of business presentations i.e. texts, overhead and electronic presentations.
- Assist in planning, scheduling and organizing meetings.
- Designing, maintaining and archiving files.
- Interfacing with various departments to collect information and responding to requests.
- Compiling and distributing staff meeting minutes.
- Taking part in administrative duties and special projects as required.
- Attending to customer enquiries.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: -
- A Bachelors degree in Business administration /Secretarial studies or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent command of English language both verbal and written.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage own workflow.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be mature, well organized, reliable and able to work under pressure
If you believe you fit the required profile, please write in confidence to the address below by 9th March 2012 attaching curriculum vitae with details of your qualifications, experience and present position.
In addition, please provide your telephone number, e-mail address and names of three referees.
The Group General Manager – Human Resource & Administration,
Kenya Tea Development Agency (MS) Ltd,
P. O. Box 30213 – 00100,
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
38 total views, 2 today