Kisii Bottlers Limited Recruits Finance Manager in Kenya
Kisii Bottlers Limited, a leading beverage bottling franchise of The Coca Cola Company is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate for the vacancy mentioned below:
The job holder will report directly to the Managing Director.
The Main purpose of this job is to provide strategic support to the Managing Director and Board of Directors by leading the financial planning and management processes so as to maximise profitable growth and shareholder value of the Company.
Key Accountability / Result Areas
The Finance Manager’s principal accountability will be:-
- Formulate, execute and review corporate strategies, policies, plans and budgets in line with functional responsibilities of the Finance Department.
- Provide leadership in the formulation, implementation, analysis and review of effective financial management policies and strategies.
- Provide leadership in the preparation, monitoring and control of the budget in line with the Company’s strategic plan so as to enhance effective utilization of financial resources.
- Ensure timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Ensure efficient and effective management, utilization and control of Company’s assets and financial resources so as to maximise shareholder returns.
- Manage the department’s staff, including responsibility for scheduling work, performance management, setting up of Key Performance indicators,(KPIs),mentoring, coaching and discipline.
- Develop and maintain efficient system of monitoring working capital requirements so as to ensure that operating activities of the Company are optimally funded at reasonable cost.
- Ensure proper internal control mechanisms are put in place.
- Liaise with external auditors and ensure that the annual audit is conducted on time and timely implementation of audit recommendations.
- Tax planning and management.
Qualification and Competencies
- Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Commerce, Accounting or a business related field from a recognised University.
- CPA(K) or ACCA
- A relevant Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
- A high degree of strategic and commercial aptitude as well as excellent communication skills.
- At least seven years relevant experience in a reputable organisation, three (3) of which must be at a senior management level, preferably as head of the finance function.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong leadership skills and computer literate.
- Honest and trustworthy with sound work ethics.
Kisii Bottlers Limited depends heavily on the passion, innovation and integrity of our people.
We focus on attracting, developing & retaining the best talent.
Our work environment nurtures these three values (passion, innovation & integrity).
In addition to a competitive salary and a comprehensive range of benefits commensurate with the requisite, the company can offer a challenging and rewarding career.
If you are innovative, self-starter and results oriented individual, looking for a challenging career and you meet the above requirements, please send your application letter, detailed C.V, together with copies of your relevant academic / professional testimonials and three referees to :-
Kisii Bottlers Limited
P.O. Box 3456-40200
Kisii – Kenya
E-mail: [email protected]
So as to reach him not later than Wednesday, 9th January 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Kisii Bottlers Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Any lobbying and / or canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
223 total views, 2 today