Kenyan IOM NGO: Head Chef Kenya Recruitment
Chef Jobs In Kenya.Vacancy Notice No: IOM/056/11
Duty Station: Dadaab, Kenya
Duration of Assignment: 3 months
IOM intends to hire a Restaurant and Accommodation Manager to manage both the accommodation and restaurant facilities.
It has been proposed that IOM hires a consultant in addition to the Restaurant and Accommodation Manager to assist with the initial set up of the facilities in as quick and efficient manner as possible.
Under the supervision of the Head of Sub Office Dadaab and the direction of the Restaurant and Accommodation Coordinator Dadaab, the incumbent will be responsible for the setting up and establishment of restaurant facilities at IOM Dadaab.
* Assessment of the current set up ( gaps/needs)
* Recommend/develop implementation plans, budget, costing, acquisition/purchase of materials related to the establishment of a restaurant and bar
* Develop implementing procedures, manuals, and guidelines on kitchen operations.
* Assist in the recruitment and train staff
* Manage start up operations
* Ensure Kitchen readiness during Launching
* Perform any other duties as maybe assigned.
* First instalment of 25% to be paid upon signing of contract.
* Second Instalment of 25% to be paid upon completion of implementation plan and development of SOPs as outlined in points 2.1 through 2.3;
* Third instalment of 50% to be paid upon implementation of recommendations and launch of facilities as indicated above;
* A degree in Hotel Management; Food and Beverage Management; or a similar area of study
* A minimum of five years experience working in or running a busy and respectable restaurant;
* At least 5 years professional experience as Chef or Cook in a restaurant or hotel.
* Thorough knowledge in pastry and international cuisine.
* Previous experience in 4-5 star hotels desirable.
* Excellent report writing skills;
* Excellent command of spoken and written English
Submit cover letter and CV including daytime telephone and email address to:
International Organization for Migration (IOM),
Human Resources Department,
P.O Box 55040-00200
or send by email to email@example.com
Closing Date: 08 July 2011
- chef jobs in kenya
- A chef working for the UN in Kenya
- kenya privet hospitals cook/chef job
- latest march 2012 IOM nurse jobs in dadaab
- ngo chef jobs
- www chefjobsinkenya co
46 total views, 1 today