Kenyan Interns at Alliance Technologies in Nairobi 2011– INTERNS (5)
Interns at Alliance Technologies in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Alliance Technologies, an award-winning Enterprise Business Solutions provider with a young, dynamic and inventive team, is looking for people both on attachment and permanent basis. Of course we want you to have it all: Talent and enthusiasm, a good tolerance for tight deadlines and pressure, willingness to take charge as well as being a good team player, ideas and creativity, good communication and organization skills… and occasionally, the ability to walk on water. Be prepared to be tested.
We offer you the opportunity to grow with our company, develop your career, and, last but not least, work in a fun environment.
- Java or J2EE knowledge
- Linux usage (any)
- Mobile platform – Added advantage
- Agile development – Eclipse, Ant, Maven, SVN / CVS – added advantage
- Must be a fast learner and a passionate developer
Apply for this position:
Interested candidates please Email; CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Recruitment period ends 19th August 2011, or when all positions are taken.
- alliance technologies kenya
- fresh undergraduate jobs in nairobi august 2012
- latest kenyan internships and vacancies 2012 in information technology
- latest kenyan internship and vacancies in information technology 2012
- IT iNTERNSHIPS AT NEXT TECHNOLOGIES KENYA
- internship at uon
- Information technology internships kenya august 2012
- information technology internship jobs nairobi
- Information Technology Assistant job in nairobi august 2012
- technology education internships in kenya
65 total views, 2 today