Management Trainees 20 Posts, Kenya Forest Service Recruitments 2011
KFS Grade 9
Ref: KFS /HR/MTS/01/2011
Kenya Forest Service is a State Corporation established by an Act of Parliament to sustainably manage and conserve all types of forests. As part of the Organization’s succession planning strategy, the Management wishes to recruit young and dynamic individuals as management trainees.
The successful candidates will undergo intensive management training for two years in Forestry management, Conservation and Utilization and thereafter be posted to various assignments within KFS Headquarters and field.
- A Bsc. Degree in Forestry, Natural Resource Management or any other related field from a recognized University
- Must have graduated within the last five (5) years
- Must have a minimum of 2nd class honors upper division
- Must be aged between 24-29 years
- Must be computer literate
- Prior exposure (attachment) in a Natural Resource Field is desirable.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their detailed CV with daytime contacts and copies of academic and professional certificates to the undersigned so as to reach him on or before June 17th, 2011.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The Deputy Director
Human Resource and Administration
Kenya Forest Service
P.O. Box 30513-00100