Kenya Flower Industry Recruits Project Manager
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the “Kenya Flower Industry – Capacity Building for sustained market access: a national mechanism for industry-wide compliance” project implementation over a period of about 18 months.
Duties and responsibilities:
i) Project Management
ii) Establishing and maintaining strategic partnerships
iii) Providing policy advice to KFC and partners:
He/she should among ,other things, promote the vision, mission and strategic goals of KFC, produce high quality outputs and in a timely manner while understanding and anticipating evolving client needs, build partnership and teams to work and facilitate advocacy and communications.
- MSc. in Horticultural Sciences or any other related development management field.
- At least 5 years of relevant national / international experience including providing management advisory services, hands-on experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects and establishment of inter-relationships among local and or international organization, private sector, civil society and national governments.
- Experience in handling of web based management systems.
- Prior experience conducting research and analysis in the area of organizational development and quality management.
- Prior experience coordinating project work with multiple implementing partners, including monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- Prior experience with development agencies is an advantage.
Response to should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of the Kenya Flower Council by 11th September 2012 via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
32 total views, 1 today