Kenya Flower Industry Recruits Project Manager
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the “Kenya Flower Industry – Capacity Building for sustained market access: a national mechanism for industry-wide compliance” project implementation over a period of about 18 months.
Duties and responsibilities:
i) Project Management
ii) Establishing and maintaining strategic partnerships
iii) Providing policy advice to KFC and partners:
He/she should among ,other things, promote the vision, mission and strategic goals of KFC, produce high quality outputs and in a timely manner while understanding and anticipating evolving client needs, build partnership and teams to work and facilitate advocacy and communications.
- MSc. in Horticultural Sciences or any other related development management field.
- At least 5 years of relevant national / international experience including providing management advisory services, hands-on experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects and establishment of inter-relationships among local and or international organization, private sector, civil society and national governments.
- Experience in handling of web based management systems.
- Prior experience conducting research and analysis in the area of organizational development and quality management.
- Prior experience coordinating project work with multiple implementing partners, including monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- Prior experience with development agencies is an advantage.
Response to should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of the Kenya Flower Council by 11th September 2012 via [email protected] or [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
81 total views, 1 today