Kenya Film Commission: Research Intern Job
Kenya Film Commission is a State Corporation under the Ministry of Information and Communication established vide legal Notice No. 10 of 2005.
The Commission whose vision is to be the reputed film partner of choice, is mandated to promote Kenya as a centre for excellence in Film production.
KFC is looking for a results oriented person for the position of Intern – Research
Position: Research Intern
Terms of Service: Temporary
Job Summary: To assist in the development and implementation of Research Policies, Systems and Strategies to ensure relevant, timely, and accurate information for marketing and development of the film industry
Reporting: The job holder reports to the Marketing Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in the development and implementation of research policies, systems and strategies.
- To collect, process, organize, upgrade and disseminate film information and other information in suitable formats to facilitate the Commissions activities.
- To undertake quality film research, statistics and other quality research activities from all user departments.
- To assist in identifying appropriate sources of film information/data and update on the same.
- To assists the Marketing Manager to advice all other user departments on their research and requirement and activities.
- To assist the Marketing Manager produce regular monthly, quarterly and annual film industry information reports.
- To perform any other functions as may be directed by the Marketing Manager and/or the CEO.
- Completion or near completion of a degree in Social/Behavioural Sciences.
- Training in Research methodology and/or Statistics or equivalent qualifications.
- Knowledge and experience in Market Research.
- Experience in film industry research an added advantage.
- High level of computer literacy in statistical software packages.
- Internet research skills
- Numeric skills.
- Good people skills.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent report production and dissemination skills.
- Ability to share knowledge.
- Excellent understanding or Research methods and techniques.
- Timely and accurate Film Industry data.
- Sustainable film industry data management systems.
- Sustainable film industry reporting system.
Kenya Film Commission, Lenana Rd, Jumuia Place.
P. O. Box 76417-00508, Nairobi Kenya
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
55 total views, 1 today