Kenya Film Commission Recruits ICT Assistant
KFC works closely with Film producers, government agencies, private organizations, professional bodies and associations in the film industry, other film commissions and other stake holders in the film industry.
KFC is looking for a results oriented person for the position of Temporary ICT Assistant
Position: ICT Assistant
Terms of Service: Temporary
Job Summary: Responsible for ICT Management and assisting in implementation of ICT programs in the organization.
Reporting: The job holder reports to the ICT Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the documentation and tracking of all ICT assets within the Commission
- Ensure provision of the support for technical operation of the Commission’s office automation applications for various functions including Human Resources/Administration, Finance/Accounts, Marketing/Film Industry Development, Legal and Internal Audit.
- Ensure timely and accurate website updates and management to operationalize the ecommerce platform
- Installation on new versions of the systems and troubleshoot ad-hoc user programs in its functioning; and manage the office multi-user computer network
- Ensure that all computers systems are working properly i.e. both hard ware and software.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology with three years experience in ICT for Degree Holder and 5 years experience for Diploma Holder
- Certification and experience in Joomla Content Management System
- Experience in Window Server 2003, MS Office 2007 and 2010
- Experience in Ms SQL 2008 and Ms Exchange 2007
- Experience in ERP (Navision) an added Advantage
Kenya Film Commission, Lenana Rd, Jumuia Place.
P. O. Box 76417-00508, Nairobi Kenya
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
52 total views, 2 today