Kenya Airways Jobs for Customer Service Executives – Massive
Kenya Airways, the pride of Africa is of the best and most respected airline companies in Africa. Kenya Airways was established by the Kenyan Government on 22 January1977, following the break-up of the East African Community and the consequent demise of East African Airways. The airline was wholly owned by the Government of Kenya until April 1995, and it was privatised in 1996. Kenya Airways is currently a public-private partnership. The largest shareholder is KLM (26%), followed by the Government of Kenya , which has a 23% stake in the company. The rest of the shares are held by private owners.
We are recruiting for Cargo Sales and Customer Service Executives.
Job Title: Cargo Sale & Customer Service Executives
To promote KQ Cargo, sell KQ cargo capacities and maximize revenue while meeting the set targets and ensuring customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention through providing high standard customer service and representation of KQ Cargo at the regional head office level.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Provide background sales information, market information, customers’ requirements and relevant data for revenue and expenditure budgets preparation for the region
- Create awareness of all KQ services and products to expand airline’s influence in themarket & generate future sales
- Sell cargo capacities and courier product to ensure budget revenue targets are met through budget adherence and monitoring
- Act as a principal contact point in customer related issues
- Provide customer service to build customer loyalty & retention
- Build and maintain close cooperation with KQ Station and KQ Ground Handling & Ramp Handling Agents and provide KQ Cargo network with necessary operational support such as proof of delivery (POD), tracing, discrepancy handling, SLA monitoring
- Control commercial cargo and courier activities in the region by controlling regional outstations; provide full support to the outstations in the region in cargo and courier related matters.
- Analyze traffic flows and customers trends in the region for optimal sales strategy
- Assess sales performance to ensure optimal planning of future sales Gather market intelligence & competitor activities information to evaluate performance, provide a tool for immediate capacity optimization and information for further pricing & product development
- Generate management reports & analysis for regional cargo performance evaluation.
- Strategic thinking.
- Communication skills & influencing.
- Self confidence & proactivity .
- Result and service orientation reliability & responsibility
- Ability to work structurally and independently
- Public relations skills
- Timeliness and accuracy of information
- Performance vs. budget Customer survey results.
- Regional cargo commercial results Customer retention, customer exits and customer complaints.
- SLA results
- Accuracy & timeliness
- Flight optimization
- Comparative analysis Expanded customer base & increased revenue
- Internal & external customer satisfaction level
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- University graduate
- 2 year sales and customer service experience
- Airfreight or cargo airline related experience will be added advantage
- Fluency in Microsoft office package; Outlook, Word, Excel
- Public speaking
7th October, 2011
Method of Application
Interested candidates are required to submit applications and curriculum vitae latest by 7th October 2011 to:
The Country Manager
UBA House, 1st floor
Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island
P.O. Box 50147, lkoyi, Lagos.
56 total views, 1 today