Kenpipe Sacco is one of the leading and well-established Sacco’s in Kenya.
In its efforts to continually meet members’ needs, the Sacco wishes to fill the following vacancy and therefore invites applications from qualified persons:
Reporting to the General Manager, his/her duties are:
Position: Finance Officer
· Ensure timeliness, completeness and accuracy of transactions posted in the accounting records /system.
· Ensure all necessary reconciliations are done in timely manner.
· Prepare and submit periodic management and statutory reports.
· Prepare timely interim (half year) and end year final accounts.
· Prepare quarterly financial performance overviews that will include monitoring and evaluation of the Annual Business Plan forecasting on analyzing actual performance against the set goals/targets and prudential standard ratios.
University Degree in B.Com (Accounting) and CPA (K).
Age between 30-35 years.
Skills and Desired Qualities:
Sound ICT skills, Interpersonal skills, a good team player, Able to work with minimum supervision.
Five years experience in computerized financial environment preferably large Sacco.
How to apply
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions against the listed qualifications/competencies/skills and a detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address).
All correspondence should be addressed to The Chairman and sent via email to email@example.com by 30th November 2012.
KENPIPE Sacco Ltd.
P.O. Box 314-00507
57 total views, 1 today