Junior Stock Controller Vacancy in Kenya
Urgent Stock Controller
Our Client is looking for a Junior Stock Controller with the following experience;
- Maintains proper inventory accounting of and manages all documentation and control processes for items in store, receipts and outward movement;
- Verifies that tools are maintained in good working order and are valid for use;
- Checks accuracy of internal requisitions from departmental heads to inventory calculations by carrying out manual calculations with reference to project bill of quantities;
- Prepares daily inventory report showing inward and outward movement from the stores;
- Updates manual bin cards on every stock movement;
- Prepares monthly inventory reports which include opening, movement and closing stocks.
Documentation and record keeping
- Maintains record of all relevant documents for inventory control:
- Copy of bill of materials/quantities;
- Head of department requisitions;
- Up-to-date bin cards;
- System inventory movement.
Reports and communications
- Maintains daily communication and contact to manage inventory and to fulfill departmental orders:
- Communicating with the respective people when stock is about to fall below the re-order level;
- Communicating with the respective people-based on movement of stock – the need to re-order.
- Good understanding of inventory management processes;
- Good communications skills;
- Planning and organization capability;
- High level of integrity.
Please email your CV ASAP to [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
52 total views, 1 today