Full-Time Zinduka Afrika Recruits Project Officer in Lamu County
Reports to: Program Coordinator
Key Function:Project Officer is accountable for the implementation of Aphiaplus Project, including various components of the project implementation for intermediate and final results achievements.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Implementing Aphiaplus component of the project.
- Identifying and Profiling of OVC and PLWHIV.
- Forming and Supporting OVC PLWHIV/Groups identified.
- Conducting home visits to the profiled OVC/PLWHIV.
- Building the capacity of community members on care for PLWHAs and OVC.
- Prepare timely periodical reports and present monthly, quarterly and any other required reports of the project to the Project Co-ordinator in accordance to the set donor guidelines.
- Identify and enhance networking and collaboration in the HIV and AIDs field.
- Monitoring and Evaluation activity(s) for Aphiaplus project.
- Supporting in Lobbying and Advocacy for OVC and people living with HIV and AIDs.
- Promote Gender mainstreaming in the project.
- Participate in mobilize resources/ proposal writing for the purpose of HIV and AIDs Project.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by the management.
- At least a first degree in Social Sciences field.
- A diploma in Project Management will be an added advantage
- Extensive knowledge of HIV Prevention and Management
- At least 2 years Work experience in Project Management.
- Must have worked with an NGO for not less than two years
- Computer Skills: Strong with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point.
131 total views, 2 today