Full-Time WRMA Chief Corporate Communications Officer Latest Job in Kenya
The Authority is a non-profit, service oriented corporate body under the Ministry of Environment, Water and Natural Resources. It is charged with the responsibility of providing leadership in the management of water resources. It is also subject to the State Corporations Act.
- advising the Authority on developing appropriate Corporate Communications policies and strategies;
- providing interface between the Authority and other stakeholders;
- initiating and developing corporate social responsibility programs;
- coordinating and managing the process of launching and promotion of the Authority’s programmes and activities.
- In addition, the officer will be responsible for
- monitoring and updating WRMA’s Public communications strategies;
- maintaining positive corporate image;
- coordinating speech writing for official functions of the Authority;
- management of media relations as a means of highlighting the Authority’s roles and services in the water sector and
- coordinating the organization of protocol functions and other events.
- Holds Undergraduate and a Master’s Degree in Communication/Public Relations or its equivalent qualification from a Chartered Institution;
- Served in the grade of Senior Corporate Communications Officer for at least four (4) years or a comparable position in a reputable organization
- Computer Skills; and
- Clearance with Chapter 6 of Kenya Constitution Institutions including EACC, CID, Helb, KRA and Director of Public Prosecutions
- Demonstrated capability in the management of public relations function;
- Attended a Management Course lasting not less than one (1) month;
- Computer application skills;
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
199 total views, 2 today